Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas for inventions to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of your reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an idea you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what is departing from out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, InventHelp Inventions Store samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that InventHelp Inventor Stories.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they do a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and study part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.