how to submit a patent http://norahoguerealestateagentbixbyok.com/500/invention-advice-find-out-more/. Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of your reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full-line of services not looking to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar inventhelp products and that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is on its way out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.